2018 Stewardship Ministry Campaign
Many thanks to all of you who are making contributions to support the daily operations and ministries of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral. Your contributions help fund the following integral needs:
- Our incredible team of priests and committed support staff.
- Ministry programs such as Religious Education for all ages, GOYA and other youth programs, Greek School, Senior Citizen fellowship, choir, hospital visitations, college ministries, and so much more.
- Daily building maintenance, security, utilities, and repairs that keep our Cathedral pristine.
The Stewardship Campaign for 2018 is now underway, and, as of March 8, we have collected $412,937 from 463 families toward our goal of $1,500,000.
If you haven’t yet made your commitment, here are several convenient ways to do so:
- By text: Simply send a text to 713-766-6357 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount (example: $25). Within a few minutes, you will be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email. For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically.
- Pledge online at www.agoc.org/stewardship.
- By mail: Complete a pledge card and mail your pledge to our administration office.
- By phone: Call Betti Self at 832-242-9272.
- Through the AGOC mobile app: Download GivePlusChurch for free from the App Store or Google Play. Search for “GivePlusChurch” to download the app and make a donation from your smartphone using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account. You can also choose to donate as a guest or set up an account that allows you to securely and conveniently schedule recurring donations and manage and review your giving history.
Thank you for your support.
2018 Stewardship Chair