2017 Stewardship Ministry Campaign
GOAL: $1.6 Million
"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.” Proverbs 3:27
We humbly express our heartfelt thanks to those who have contributed so far to the 2017 Stewardship Campaign that funds the operations of our Cathedral. Thanks to your generosity, we have raised $1,087,779 from 740 families and are grateful for this level of participation, particularly in a capital campaign year. Special thanks to those of you who helped us reach new levels by giving sacrificially to fulfill a full two or more-day pledge!
Our annual goal for the 2017 Stewardship Campaign is again set at $1,600,000 to support the salaries of Cathedral staff, ministries, and daily maintenance of the facilities.
In order to meet this goal without Greek Festival funding, it is helpful for everyone to fill out a new pledge card of what you can give. You choose - here are four convenient ways to make a gift:
- By text: Simply send a text to 713-766-6357 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount (example: $25). Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email. For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically!
- Pledge online at www.agoc.org/stewardship.
- By mail: Complete the card with this letter and use the enclosed self-addressed envelope to mail your pledge to our administration office.
- By phone: Call Betti Self, Church Administrator, at 832-242-9272.
- Through the AGOC mobile app: Download GivePlusChurch for free from the App Store or Google Play. Search for “GivePlusChurch” to download the app and make a donation from your smartphone using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account. You can also choose to donate as a guest or set up an account that allows you to securely and conveniently schedule recurring donations and manage and review your giving history.
- Questions……..please contact Betti Self at 832-242-9272 or email@example.com.
We will soon enter the third quarter of our fiscal year beginning July 1. Please make your timely financial commitment this summer so that our parish has the necessary resources to maintain the ministries we all enjoy.
Many thanks to those who work tirelessly to keep Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral the ever-present source of light for all of us. Whether as a steward, volunteer, or donor - we are appreciative of your contribution.
Help us get there! We look forward to together exceeding our community fundraising goal.
Ellen and Paige M. Cokinos
2017 Stewardship Chairs